Let’s get started! This healthy protein bar recipe is the perfect way to make your nutrition plan fun.
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops FitMiss vanilla chai protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles (for fun!)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup NuNaturals stevia baking blend
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine through salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine eggs and stevia and whisk together until fully incorporated in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining wet ingredients to the medium bowl and whisk together.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and add in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let cool completely in pan and then cut into 9 squares, wrap individually and store in refrigerator.