Time to spice up your breakfasts this fall! Try out this delicious, high protein waffles recipe made with PrettyFit All-Natural Whey Protein.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Waffles
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Power Cakes
- 1 scoop ‘Vanilla’ Pretty Fit Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice MuscleEgg egg whites or sub plain egg whites and add 1/4 tsp more pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and stir.
- Preheat Belgian waffle maker and coat with non stick spray.
- Cook waffles until crisp and edges are golden brown.
- Top with optional ‘Pumpkin Spice’ BuffBake nut butter or nut butter of choice and maple syrup.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 1-2 servings): calories- 167, fat- 3 grams, carbs- 15 grams/fiber- 5 grams, protein- 21 grams PER SMALL SERVING (without maple syrup or nut butter topping)