- 1 cup ‘Dark Chocolate’ Kodiak Power Cakes baking mix
- 1 scoop ‘Chocolate’ Pretty Fit All-Natural Whey Protein
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 large whole egg
- 75-100 drops stevia extract or sweetener to taste
- 20 Andes Mints (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Andes Mints
1. Combine all ingredients (except Andes mints) and mix until smooth. Preheat cake pop maker and coat with non stick spray. ** You can also use this batter as muffins or mini muffins. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes (mini muffins)/ 15-18 minutes (regular muffins).
2. Pour 2 tsp batter into each cake pop mold, add Andes mint, cover with additional batter, close lid, and cook 3-4 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Prepare chocolate coating by adding chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat in 15 second increments until melted and smooth. Drizzle pops with chocolate and sprinkle with chopped mints if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: calories- 28, fat- 1 gram, carbs- 3 grams, protein- 2 grams PER serving