- 12oz fat free cream cheese
- 10oz 0% Greek yogurt
- 3 large whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packets ‘Chocolate’ Pretty Fit All-Natural Whey Protein
- 1/3 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 6 chocolate oreos (split in half)
- 1/4 cup chocolate peanut butter
2. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese for 1 minutes until smooth. Add Greek yogurt and mix for another minute. Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla. Add protein powder and PB2. Whip for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of cookie (these will not rise). Add 1-2 tsp of chocolate peanut butter and swirl with a knife. Add chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Do NOT over bake! Edges should be firm, but the middle of each cheesecake should be slightly unset.
4. Add a drizzle of PB2 mixed with water/milk and chocolate chips if desired.