Image: Corina Nielsen
Who doesn’t love cookie dough recipe?! This tasty recipe will satisfy that sweet tooth while delivering an awesome 5g serving of high quality protein.
So next time you’re craving dessert, have some high protein cookie dough on hand and feel good about late night snacking!
High Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
- 15oz garbanzo beans (no salt added)
- 2 packets ‘Natural Chocolate’ PrettyFit All-Natural Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak ‘Power Cakes’ Mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons plain egg whites
- 3 heaped tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a large food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour contents on a 12×18 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Shape into a log and roll to seal.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until set.
- Slice if desired to portion.
- Let thaw 10 minutes to soften and eat.
*Bake them into cookies or enjoy raw! Always practice caution as recipe contains raw egg whites*
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION calories- 63, fat- 2 grams, carbs- 7 grams/fiber-2 grams, protein- 5 grams PER SERVING