Image: Corina Nielsen
The holidays are here and it’s time for more protein powder recipes! This white chocolate peppermint mocha fudge is a total crowd pleaser and will have your sweet tooth begging for more.
With 10g of protein and only 121 calories per serving, this dessert is a delicious holiday treat for any fitness enthusiast!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
High Protein Fudge Recipe: White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
- 15oz black beans (low sodium)
- 2 packets Pretty Fit Chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons White Chocolate ‘You Fresh Naturals’ coconut cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Mint Brownie MuscleEgg egg whites (OR substitue plain egg whites and add more cacao and sweetener)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup Sweet Leaf Stevia (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s cacao powder
- 1 Starbucks ‘French Roast’ Via packet
- 2 tablespoons Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer or milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped peppermint candy pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or coat with non stick spray.
- In a large food processor, add all ingredients EXCEPT crushed peppermint candy pieces. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until very smooth. Mixture will be thick and should be NO lumps.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and make mixture is even across entire dish. Sprinkle on peppermint candies and bake for 15 minutes until center is slightly unset and soft. Do NOT over bake.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 9 servings): calories- 121, fat- 4 grams, carbs- 13/fiber-5 grams, protein- 10 grams PER SERVING