Next time you go hiking, visit the beach, or just need a protein filled snack for the office grab a protein granola bar. Your muscles and tummy will thank you!
No Bake S’mores Protein Granola Bar Recipe
- 2 sheets graham crackers (broken in small pieces)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 oz granola of choice
- 1 scoop ‘Natural Chocolate’ PrettyFit All-Natural Whey Protein
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut or nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons mini dehydrated marshamallows
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a 9×4 loaf pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. You could also just stir this in a large bowl by hand.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated and evenly distributed.
- Press mixture into prepared pan, cover with foil or plastic wrap
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours until set
- Remove bars from pan and cut into 8 even pieces.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 8 bars): calories- 180, fat- 7 grams, carbs- 25 grams/8 grams fiber, protein- 7 grams PER BAR