Try this delicious protein ice cream recipe!
Ingredients for protein ice cream recipe
- 14.2g PrettyFit All-Natural Protein
- 3/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3g Xanthan Gum
- 40g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 8g Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix (optional)
- Truvia (also optional or sweetener of your choice)
- 1-2 Handfuls of Ice
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth! Done!
- Top with whatever toppings you’d like!
Macros for Ice Cream ONLY 18p/9c/2f !!
Notes: My toppings of choice for today were: -32g Peanut Butter -3g of Cacao Nips -3oz of Raspberries -.5oz of Enlightened Roasted Broad Beans.
You can do SO MUCH with this recipe! You can add extracts and spices to the ice cream and make it your own!
Think coconut, caramel, snickerdoodle, pumpkin, ANYTHING! Honestly, get creative and let us know how you like it by tagging @imprettyfit & @yamimufdi on Instagram! Enjoy!