Image: Corina Nielsen
Eating a balanced breakfast is essential to any fit woman’s perfect morning.
This delicious protein oatmeal recipe will not only satisfy your tastebuds, but it contains 33 grams of high-quality protein to keep you strong and satiated through the morning.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Protein Oatmeal Recipe: Sweet Pumpkin Orange
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brewed Sweet Pumpkin Celestial Seasonings herbal tea
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 scoop PrettyFit All-Natural Whey Vanilla Protein
- Place oats, orange zest, orange juice, and honey in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low-medium heat until oats are fully cooked (roughly 5-7 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Slowly stir in PrettyFit protein.
- Add more liquid to desired consistency.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION calories- 362, fat- 7 grams, carbs- 45 grams/fiber- 8 grams, protein- 33 grams