Who doesn’t love a delicious protein powder recipes? Get a great dose of protein in a delicious dessert? Yes please!
This recipe is make with PrettyFit’s All-Natural Whey Protein Powder and is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Protein Powder Recipes: Mocha Protein Mousse
- 15oz low sodium black beans
- 1 scoop ‘Natural Chocolate’ Pretty Fit Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons stevia or sweetener of choice
- 5 tablespoons ‘Chocolate’ MuscleEgg egg whites (or substitute plain egg whites and add 1 tablespoon more cacao powder and extra sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cold brewed coffee concentrate
- 1 Starbucks French Roast Via packet
- Drain and rinse black beans. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor and blend on for 1-2 minutes.
- Wipe down edges and pulse until no lumps remain.
- Adjust sweetener to taste.
- Place in a container and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 4 servings): calories- 131, fat- 1 gram, carbs- 18 grams/fiber- 9 grams, protein- 14 grams PER SERVING